All Saints North Street is York's finest medieval church and one of England's 'thousand best churches'. The beautifully spacious, yet intimate, interior of this wonderful church with its breathtaking array of beautiful medieval stained-glass windows is a perfect setting for any wedding.
All Saints North Street - A superb location for weddings:
- within the City Walls at the heart of the medieval city of York
- in a quiet position with little passing traffic
- fronting on to the river opposite York's historic 15th-century Guildhall
- photogenic riverside gardens directly over the road
- a few minutes' walk from Park-&-Ride bus stops and the railway station
- North Street is one of the few streets within the City Walls where coaches are permitted to pick up or set down passengers (by arrangement with the police)
- both 4-star and budget reception venues only 50 yards from the Church.
The church is normally open during the day. Drop by and check it out (view location).